5 Messed Up Situations 5 Messed Up Situations

Death metal music: -50
Retarded situations: -590
Death metal music again: -4005309

Total: -4,005,963

Put bluntly, you should really make more sense in your future movies. Yes, haha, a rubber WTC. But really, what the hell did any of those other situations offer rather than slapstick humor?
Blue stick men are also bad. Veeeeery bad.

mmmm. fight mmmm. fight

Gah!!

Why?? Why damnit why!?
Why would you bother stealing this from me?

www.beb.cjb.net <-- That is my website.

The part that I find sad is that your profile says you're 22. I sure hope to god that isn't true, because I'm 15. Anyhow, your other flash is good, and I'm slightly touched that you would choose to steal it from me, but if I wanted it on newgrounds, i'd have submitted it myself. Please don't steal anymore.

Target Practice Target Practice

Ahh.. the sweet joy of frame by frame

Just like my movies! Hah. Everyone loves frame by frame! I can relate as to how long this took to produce this little piece. 5 for you.

My F'd Up November My F'd Up November

The drawings aren't top notch...

..But the cinematics were great. I think you have talent in filmmaking. The movie flowed together really nicely, and the transition scenes are perfect. 5 for you :D

SpeedyPac responds:

Thank You Very Much. When I first started doing flash, all i got was bad reviews... this really makes me feel good when you leave nice messages, thank you

Sniper B Sniper B

Well, I've been using flash for 2 years..

...So this gets a 0. Not much hard work there :D

A Tribute To Spam A Tribute To Spam

Touching... Almost.

Clocks die.

The movie was a series of tweens - along with a soundtrack. I have nothing further to say.

Wadezilla responds:

*claps*

Wow, we are very observent today! You don't have to brag just because you know some action script. Well guess what my friend. I know action script to. I just haven't made any games with it yet.
{{{Rystic Force}}} (for the action script help/lessons)

une vie une vie

For a first flash, this is okay.

I suggest you create a stop action at the end of your clip, so that way it doesn't repeat. But for the most part, this is a pretty good flash for a first time. I gave it a 5.. Agreed, sounds would improve it. Most games such as Half-Life have a sounds directory chock full of Wav's you can use.
Keep up the good work. Practice makes perfect.

psycho stick psycho stick

Okay

It was a pretty funny piece of work, but it could have done without the heavy metal music at the end ;)